Friday, April 1, 2011

I hope you can have your cake and eat it too.

life has its ups and downs ya know?

One second you are happy.
The next second you are not.

Simple as that.

I can't wait for this semester to be over for MULTIPLE reasons.


I couldn't be more thankful for my two bestest friends who are there for me ALWAYS.

Linker. That would be their names put together. and that is what i call them. starting now :)
(Sorry linds, i stole this from you)
Can't wait to spend the best summer of my life with these two gems.

I pity the souls out there that need constant and continual attention. reassurance from others. etc. Grow up for 5 seconds. Thanks.

I heard from this boy this week.... First time since JUNE.

Can't wait for conference this weekend!! Another motivational boost to help me finish my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment