Sunday, April 17, 2011

SUMMER is here!

What a glorious sunday. School is done. It's warm outside. and i have NOTHING to do. Such a great feeling. I couldn't be MORE excited for this awesome break from school. After the summer of my senior year i was told summer would never be the same and that i would want it back.. yes kind of. But this summer is going to be great. i can already feel it.

Church was AMAZING today. As always with my great ward. But i didn't even have an urge to leave early or anything! ha too bad i have to speak next sunday.. boooo

Also.. as Sharon and I were leaving.. (we park in Scooter Parking-genius i know) I saw a very familiar face. Our dear friend who is probably 5'2 or something. Also known as Parker's roommate Joel. If you could only meet this character then would you understand the next few words that came out of his mouth. I waved him down and said, "Joel where are you going? are you going to study?"--because he is in the library more than anyone i know. He replied with, "well let me tell you why i'm here. I met these two lovely female personages today in a white car, around 4:05 and I thought to myself i had seen with mine own eyes an angel of God and i can now die a happy man. actually i'm going to a bbq. bye" Haha we were in fact the 2 females in the white car at 4:05. he is so funny.

well kids, i think now that school is done i am finally going to finish my book. i'm on page 280.. only 250 more to go haha wish me luck.

Good luck with finals and such and enjoy the warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment