Thursday, May 5, 2011

honestly, who needs a bathroom

when you've got a set up like this...



Haha when you have limited counter space in the bathroom you have to resort to other things. Too bad it gets hotter than heck in my room after use of the blow dryer and straightener. Yes it is 6 pm and i am just barely getting ready for the day.. yikes! ha actually it is my lazy day so i shouldn't even be getting ready at all today but i'm going on a blind "hangout" haha we aren't calling it a date for everyone's sake. 


And have I mentioned how awesome of a sister I am? Maser Face got thissssss in the mail today. 


Signed by the one and only. Hopefully this will be worth millions one day :)

1 comment:

  1. love love love it!!! that's what my room tended to look like! and you'd better be telling me about this "blind hangout" real quick like!!!!! ;) skype sooon

    ReplyDelete