Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I LOVE...


  • Warm weather. Summer is coming, I can feel it and I couldn't be happier. 

Enough of all this yucky, rainy weather.

  • BYU Basketball. This amazing season may be over but the memories will last forever.

CAN'T WAIT for next season. About 160 days :)

  • Utah. I couldn't live in a prettier place. Whether it's Eden or Provo. 

I LOVE my mountains.
Provo-Mt. Timp
Eden-basically the view from my porch

  • Jimmer. and Jimmer fans. I can't wait for the draft. Wherever he goes, I follow.

I about died when I saw this on my way to work the day after Osama was killed.
I was laughing my head off.

  • Temples. I LOVE temple grounds. There is not a more peaceful place in the world. 
This is my escape from the world.

  • Target. And my job. Since i spend 90% of my life here i figure i better love it.
Say hello to my life.

Just a few little treats for ya... Stay tuned for my update on my trip to CALI. can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment