Thursday, September 6, 2012

Loving as of late

Just call me Betty Crocker. I have crock potted two delicious meals. Don't let the disturbing image fool you--it was delish! BBQ pulled pork and Orange chicken.

 
 Whenever I have a spare moment i'm re-watching mod fam to gear up for the new season premiere! 3 weeks!
 This is a usual night at my apartment. Parker and Savanah
 BYU football is back in sesh! Yes sir! And we dominated Washington State. Watch out you lil Wildcats... Also those two white people right in the middle: Jimmer and Whitney Fredette
 Sometimes I have wayyy legit friends named Luke that drive me home in a golf cart after the game saving me at least 20 minutes of walking. 
 Went home for Labor day weekend! I'll never get enough of this view.
 or this:
 or her:
I was going to attempt to make a goal to blog more... And then I found out what my 400 level classes entail plus my work schedule of 36+ hours...It is just not going to happen. But I will really try.

No comments:

Post a Comment