Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Say it isn't so...

I am in straight denial. I refuse to face the fact that I am a senior in college. It just sounds way too disgusting. That means that 1- I am old. and 2- The real world is right around the corner. oh and 3- I'm going to be part of the 3% that graduate from BYU without being married. Awesome.  :)

When people ask what year I'm in I slightly cringe as I tell them that I am a senior and graduating soon. I feel as if they judge me. And plus, I truly love BYU. I don't want to leave. I could stay here forever and be just fine! On the other hand, you better believe I am counting down to graduation. I don't want to ever write a paper, take a test, register for classes, buy textbooks, group projects, research papers, or anything of the sort ever ever ever again.

This last year is gonna be a hectic one but I am finally into all of good classes that I enjoy! Too bad they are 400 level classes and make me want to cry just thinking about them! Why can't there be an option just to learn all this stuff but not take tests and not be graded on it?

Life is great though! I love my new apartment and my new roomies! I especially love living with Savanah! We do fun things like go to park city, the drive-in, and Wicked!



Cougar kick-off is in less than 24 hours! I am getting anxious already!! I'm so excited! And for any of you that recall my love for Tyler Haws (scroll down to the bottom) I will have you know that he is in my new ward. It is fate folks. Now if only I can muster up the courage to introduce myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment