Sunday, August 5, 2012

singing angels

I am officially done with my ward and with my calling as the music committee co-chair.

do you hear that?

a choir of angels is singing HALLELUJAH.

If you can't tell... I'm just a little excited. No more choir practice, no more playing the piano, no more dealing with my oh so boring ward. Which also means I am a week away from moving out! I feel like i'm starting a whole new life and it is kind of awesome! I also am all done with summer school except for my two finals on wednesday and thursday! It will be so so so so so great to start my summer!! Too bad it is only two weeks long but whatever. This weekend was pretty fun except for doing homework and studying for finals, but I got to spend some time with Aubrey who came down and slept over! I got to skype with Christopher! Zach is finally home!! I went and saw Step Up 4 in 3D with my two best friends and it was pretty great!! Here are some pics.

 I snuck this one while skyping. Hence the weird angle.
 Last day with my only friends in the ward. Minus Jeff. After 2 years I sure will miss these boys!
Step up 3D with my girls! The main guy is HOTTT.

Here's to the next two weeks of finals, work, packing, moving, and South Carolina for the best friend's wedding!!!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how South Carolina is because I'm moving there in a year!

    ReplyDelete