Monday, October 10, 2011

Petite Sweet Corn-IA

Oh man I am funny.

Hello All.
How are you? (Leave me a comment and let me know:)
All is well here.
School is busy and yucky yet almost half way over. Glorious.

The weeks go by so fast for me. And to be honest.. I don't hate mondays. Probably cause I don't work. And I'm out of school at 1:00. And no homework due on tuesdays. PARTYYY.

Right now I am sitting in the fishbowl, yes we have a place on campus called the fishbowl, next to a guy that looks freakishly familiar. Don't know him though. I think he hates me cause I am saving a seat for a kid in my chem lab so he can't put his feet up on the chair. oops.

This weekend was grand. Another lucky round of good seats for a fabulous BYU homecoming game. Love my cougars. Also.. The BYU basketball team starts practicing this week. Am I excited? Thrilled.

Also, after months and months of unanswered prayers.... I got my answer today. Ecstatic.

Until next post my friends. Farewell

1 comment:

  1. Girl! Tell me about Cornia!! Annnnd I'm doing great :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete