Sunday, October 16, 2011

'Tis the Season

I have nothing exciting to blog about. Sorry. My life is pretty lame as of late. Instead I will tell you what I will be doing before Halloween. It is a must in my book of fall.


1.




I have been to Corn Belly's every year that I have been down at school. And i'm not about to ruin my tradition. I will go by myself if I have to. Corn mazes are like my favorite thing about fall. Supposedly I'm supposed to have a date to it this year.. Well I'm not counting on it. So Corn Belly's get ready for me.

2.


I love carving pumpkins! It's something I really miss about home! I don't care how messy it is. I love sticking my arm in a nasty pumpkin and squishing all the guts. :)



AND Finally... 3. Making Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.  My all-time favorite cookies! LOVE THEM. and tis the season. 

That is all I have thought of so far. I will let you know my progress of these items soon. Also, my family is going to Texas this week without me! Why? cause melanie has school. BOOOO. So jealous. So maybe it's time to make a trip up to Logan? Or do ya'll have fall break this week. LET ME KNOW!

2 comments:

  1. We have fall break! But come down to St. George with me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOGAN. LOGAN. LOGAN. who even cares about our ghetto fall break.. it's one day.

    ReplyDelete