Saturday, October 1, 2011

loads of pictures

 Bridal Veil Falls
 Best Pizza in Provo! (slab)
 Prepared for Ute vandalism on campus
 2nd row joe




 Parkie and Carson
 best sister ever got the brother a ticket to the USU game.
 Not complaining with this view.


 You would have thought we just won the National Championship...
but believe me it was close enough... sorry bout that USU.
 First time having to renew my pharm tech license
 my college knows me TOO well.
 Went on a community kick... Modern family is better.
 Just in case my house burns down ... JUST KIDDING
 my best score yet!
 We love bowling. with scott in the background haha
 we love bowling with Lukey even though he never lets us win. :(
 we love sweaty Parker
 we also love when a lady walks by and spills her drink on Parker and keeps walking.. look real close on the left
 we went camping for our ward social.. and this is the only picture i took.. haha
Birthday dinner with Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment