Friday, September 30, 2011

Don't tell me...

it has been another week already. Where is the time going??!

I will love my life in approximately 12 hours. I have done so much this week it is weird to think about. And I really feel like yesterday was sunday.

Unfortunately it is the season of midterms. 3 tests in 20 hours? not ideal. But I just keep telling myself how great this weekend will be.

First of all BYU football game tomorrow! And the brother is coming with me. he's happy.

Then..........

IT'S CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited. I so badly need this spiritual uplift. I need some answers to my prayers and I'm hoping they will come this weekend. And .... I have the amazing privilege to attend sunday afternoon and listen to the Prophet. With none other than my best friend and her boy. 2 of my favorite people to be with. I'm not the 3rd wheel.. I'm the child. hahaha



Also speaking of this girl. She turns old on sunday. Yep. Big ol 21!! I don't know how I feel about it. I feel like i'm gaining a lot of responsibility to keep her out of trouble since she will be a legit adult now. I might have to lock her in her bedroom just to be safe... muahaha LOVE YOU.

Despite how busy and stressed I have been lately. I think this is the happiest I have ever been. I've laughed and smiled more in the past few weeks than I think I ever have before. It's a nice feeling. Maybe it's cause I got 100% on my anatomy quiz today :) or because I'm starting to recognize the people that really care about me... Sure there are things still weighing me down and always in the back of my mind. I haven't had time to fully grieve. But i'm working on it. I think I'm learning how to control those emotions a little better. I found this. And was happy.

I hope you all enjoy conference. I just found out that Elder Holland is only speaking in the Priesthood session... WHAT THE HECK?! how is that even fair? He is my favorite speaker! Well I guess i'm either dressing up like a man and going to watch in on saturday or i will be watching it sunday :)

Love you allllllllllll

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha.. i love you so much!

    first of all, i love that you are the happiest.. i mean i know you would be even happier if i were there, but i am so happy that you happy!

    second of all, you are their child. kills me. haha. baby melanie.

    and third of all... i literally laughed out loud when i pictured you dressing up like a man and going to the priesthood session. lets do it.. wear wigs, fake mustaches and a shirt and tie. haha no one will ever know.


    LOVE YOU. MISS YOU MISS YOU MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete