Wednesday, September 14, 2011

one of those nights..

I had to write a paper for my mission prep class tonight about a major event in my life that basically I have lots of emotions tied to and that has helped strengthened my testimony. I didn't even have to think. Greg. So my mind has been on that and let's just say sleep probably isn't in my near future. So i'm going to try and get my mind off of things and post pics from my past week of project 365. Enjoy :)

 Say hello to 5th wheel. Somebody find me a boyfriend... please.
 Love my DC.
 We heart BYU victories over Ole Miss and watching them with thousands of other people
 Sis
 we're cute
 we're cuter
 never fail this is where my brother is whenever I come home. He doesn't move.
 I make him drive me around. He's a scary driver.
 brace face.
 we loves each other.
 only hole in 1 the whole game!
 I got worked. embarrassing.
 we like provo.
 hard drive=dead. had to use daddy's computer
 Anatomy consumes my life.
 Rascal Flatts here we come
 We have arrived--its sunny and HOT.
 new night shirt!

 we got down-poured on and had no cover
 we are sopping wet and FREEZING.
Brinzee came to Provo!!
 A kid in my ward gave me this shirt! He knows how obsessed I am. The tag said $30.... thank you!

AND. ... I got a fabulous new debit card!! I had a pic on here but figured that is probably not the safest thing to do....

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love being the 5th wheel! But I will find you a boyfriend if you find me one :)

    ReplyDelete