Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fast Forward

My life is moving at the speed of light. I wish it would slow down! Weeks are turning into days! I honestly can't believe it is the weekend again already. I'm so busy that I don't have time to do anything it feels like. Not even breathe. I've been working on getting a good balance of life. Between school and work and church and my calling and homework and everything else, it is hard to do. But i've managed to squeeze in some fun events. Like hiking the Y the other night. In the pitch blackness. And going to the football game! And thats about it! I even had to give up weekly bowling night to do homework this week. sad. this girl has her priorities straight though! And it is starting to kill me.

One funny story for the week though. So for my calling (Music co-chair) I'm in charge of all of the music for sacrament meeting, and the choir. My new favorite word is delegation. :) Anyways, I had to make an announcement during sunday school about choir and musical numbers, etc. Well i went to talk to the sunday school pres. Bryce and asked him if I could take 2 minutes before his lesson for my announcement.

Pause. So our church is in the BYU chemistry building. Our speakers stand up at the big desk/table thing at the front of the room and we are in stadium seating. Our sacrament is blessed where chemicals are mixed ha. So our room has a sink with some nozzles and sprayer things like all chemistry rooms have.

Ok back to the story. So Bryce was kind of being a booger and said I could only have 10 seconds. So JOKINGLY I pulled out the nozzle and squeezed the trigger to ACT like I was going to spray him. Well.. just in case you were wondering, those sinks and nozzles really work. I soaked the kid. His poor white shirt and tie... The even worse part though is that the water wouldn't stop when I let go of the nozzle. I was holding it down in the sink and it was going crazy spraying everywhere. Well you know me... I was dying. I could not stop laughing. Another guy had to go under the sink and move some wires and stuff around.  OOPS. haha learned my lesson.

Well I have to play a musical number in ward conference tomorrow. gag me. and I have a load of homework and a disaster of a bedroom.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment