Friday, April 20, 2012

R&R

WOAH!! What the heck happened to blogger? I don't know if I really like it. They deleted everyone I was following. Rude. So if you would kindly leave your blogger address in the comments so I could continue to stalk you, that would be great. Thanks.

Anyways, it has been quite awhile since I last blogged. I feel like I got swept up in a tornado and I just landed. Yesterday. The end of the semester was busy as could be especially with work. But I am FREE. 100 percent free until tuesday. Wow. I forgot what this was like... it is fabulous. I am currently at home. Getting some much needed R&R. I spent yesterday sleeping in, getting my nails done, shopping (in which I found a new dress that I love), going to a baseball game with my sister, and spending the night at home watching Psych. Today is day 2 and I have watched Psych all morning. I just finished season 5. Bam.  Now I can finish reading Harry Potter. Haha I haven't read it basically since January so I kind of forgot what was happening. But believe me. Finishing the series is on my summer bucket list!

Speaking of which.... IT'S SUMMER!!! Can you believe it? Oh man I am so glad. Even though I'll be working at least 30 hours and going to summer school I am still going to try and enjoy myself.

P.S. 364 days till graduation. But who's counting?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment