Monday, March 26, 2012

My life be like...

Oh hey.

In 3 weeks I will basically be done with finals. Jealous? Yeah and then 5 days later I get to start another semester of school. Bet you are really jealous now.

My life is boring. Just finishing up with school. I've got two more midterms and a video project to finish in the next week. Then finals. Bring it on. I'm so excited to be done with these classes.


I also want to move home. At least for the summer.  But I have classes I have to take. But I only have class on tuesdays and thursdays so I could totally commute... But that means losing my job. Which as much as I would like to have a break during the summer, I just can't do that. Then I would be forever jobless. Which I would be perfectly fine with.... But my daddy wouldn't be.

So I guess I'm stuck here... Oh well! I have lots of friends that are coming down here for the summer so it should be fun! Ok.. only like 4 friends haha but that is more than I have right now.

I'm going to make me a summer bucket list so I have some things to look forward to.

I was just planning out my April and I think that I am going to be home every single weekend for the month. I'm so busy with things back home. Like Easter, a homecoming, a doctors appointment, and my cousins farewell.. I can take that schedule to my Bishop and ask to be released right?! ha ha my poor co-chair. He already hates me enough for not being there.... oops.

So the orem Target is in the middle of a huge remodel. Like a 5 month process remodel. It looks awesome so far! But wanna know why I'm really excited?--------------------> NEW PHARMACY. Brand new. All mine. Oh it will be so nice! I honestly can't wait. And lucky for us we are currently in a plywood box for the next six weeks. But seriously, the temporary place we are in is a joke. But I keep telling myself it will all be worth it.

Gotta go watch some Psych now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment