Monday, March 19, 2012

Tag--You're it!

I've been tagged by my dear friend Randee to do a little blog game if you will.. It is all about the number 11. Why the number 11? I have no clue. But why not the number 11? I hope you'll enjoy as I play along.

Rules
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag 11 people to answer them
5. Go to their blog/facebook/twitter and let them know you have tagged them.

hi. here i am right now.
  1. I just recently started watching Psych and I'm hooked. I've been watching for a month now and I'm on season 3.
  2. I hate odd numbers. Like I really have a problem with them. Like the number 11. But my least favorite numbers are 13 and 17. They are so ugly to me. I don't know why and I can't explain it. But I can promise you I will be getting married on an even day.
  3. I have problems sleeping. I'll go to bed at a decent time but that means I stare at the ceiling and toss and turn for the next 3 hours.
  4. I have a weird obsession with crossing things out. Like when I make a to-do list I like to write things on there that I have already accomplished just so I can cross them off and feel productive.
  5. The $5 movie section at Target not just speaks to me, it sings to me.
  6. I set my alarm 15 minutes early so I can push snooze three times
  7. One day (real soon) I wanna be so rich that I never have to work a day again in my life.
  8. With that being said... I don't want to apply for Pharmacy school for fear of rejection
  9. My consumption of Diet Coke correlates very strongly with the amount of hours I work.
  10. I'm going through a phase where sometimes (maybe all the time) I check my phone every other minute for a text...
  11. I wish I had more time to play the piano for myself and not for my calling
Randee's Questions and my answers

1. What is your fondest memory as a child?
This is kind of random but the Balloon Festival in Eden. When I was younger the Balloon Festival was a huge deal. It has since become very ghetto and lame and they charge you to get in and no one goes. When I was young, it was the place to be. I remember my grandpa would take me and my cousins every year when I was really young. Then as I grew older I would go with friends. Booths galore. Hot air balloons galore. Happiness everywhere... I wish I could go back.
      
2. If you were a color, what color would you be and why?
I would probably have to say a blueish color. Maybe like a teal. One because it is my favorite color, but also because I like to think of myself as a calm-ish person. I'm not a vibrant yellow or red but i'm not some dreary brown or black. I would put myself right in the middle. Kind of bright, but pretty laid back.

3. Do you choose trendy or classic or both and why?
I would have to say both. I'm probably more trendy when it comes to media such as music, movies, books, etc. But then more classic I guess when it comes to my style. I'm not very trendy when it comes to clothes unfortunately.

4. What is your most embarrassing moment?
hmmm. I have a lot of embarrassing moments unfortunately. I'm a very awkward, clumsy person that has all sorts of issues... But the one that I am think of right now was from high school. The first day of high school in fact. I was walking from the lunch room down to the commons with Courtney Burrows and Justin Pack. I get to the stairs and biff it all the way down and land at the bottom on my back. I am just laying there laughing and Courtney and Justin just kept walking pretending they didn't know me. I got up and looked around and everyone was staring at me. Hello newbie sophomore, welcome to Weber.

5. What do you love about yourself?
I love to laugh. I laugh a lot. I am very easily entertained and I laugh at myself and others almost always, which makes me happy.

6. What is the best book or books you've ever read?
I'm not really a book reader sadly. But in high school we read Count of Monte Cristo and it was fabulous. Also I'm just reading Harry Potter for the first time and they are magical as well.

7. What is number one on your bucket list?
I'd like to say traveling to some foreign country or cliff jumping in some exotic place... But I'll be honest. Definitely number one is to go to a Justin Bieber concert... Bieber Fever.

8. What is one of your weird quirks?
I'm full of them. I'm sure. But it's who I am.. so they aren't really weird to me. Maybe it's how I push the clear button on the microwave every time I walk past. Or how I lock my car twice and then check my door to make sure it is locked. Or maybe how I am OCD about my calendar and I change it at weird times, like in the middle of the month. So I have a rolling calendar haha

9. Name 3 moments in history you wish you could've witnessed.
This may sound wrong, but 9/11. I was in Lake Powell during 9/11 and didn't know about it for a week after it happened. Even then I was only 10. Now being the age that I am I think it would have been a really special experience, probably really traumatic, but sentimental nonetheless to be in NYC and experience that. Next I would have to say the Grand Opening of Disneyland. When Walt Disney was alive. I'm a disney die-hard. And I can't lie... Beijing Olympics 2008 when Michael Phelps won his 8 gold medals.. Watching on tv just didn't do it justice.

10. If you could do or be anything you wanted, what would you do/be?
If I could do or be anything I would like to be a professional roller coaster rider. Sounds like the life to me. Just travel from amusement park to park and try every roller coaster day after day. I gotta do it now while I am young before I grow old and get headaches doing such things.

11. What is your lucky number and why?
Ironically my lucky number is odd... It is the number 3. Well.. It was when I was younger when I cared about having a lucky number. I would pick that number for everything I did. Now if I had to choose I would probably say 6. Because my birthday is on the 6th. And it is even.


My Questions for YOU to answer

1. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
2. If you didn't have to be a responsible adult and work and worry about money, what would you do with your time?
3. If you were a kitchen appliance, what would you be and why?
4. What do you crave most?
5. What is the most daring/brave/adventurous thing you've ever done?
6. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
7. Silver or Gold?
8.What is your favorite movie?
9. If you could relive any year of your life, which one would it be and why?
10. Who is someone that inspires you?
11. What is your favorite time of day (Yes, I want an exact time) and why?

My Taggies (don't act like you are too cool)

1. Rachel Shaw-Rachy
3. Mom..haha-Milestones
4. Kaylen Walton-A World of Spice
5. Carly Barker-Carly Paige`
6. Cassie Heaton-The Heatons
7. Jenna Black-jenna b.
9. Anna Larson-Brian and Anna
10. Mitzi Furnell-The Furnell Family Examiner
11. Brandee Burke-The Burkes

1 comment: