Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Thankful

Right now the only thing on my mind is the good score I just got on my Molecular Biology test. I saw my score and had to recheck it 3 times. And then I didn't know if I wanted to cry or scream and jump up and down haha it was THAT exciting. And I called both my parents to tell them and neither of them answered!! I hate that class with every fiber of my being. Yes, THAT much. And I started studying for the test last night at 11:30 PM. Feeling very blessed.

Also i'm half way done to be on my way home for the weekend!
 Tomorrow afternoon can't come soon enough.
Wish I understood my chemistry material that i'm being tested on tomorrow.

But here's some happiness

  • Clean sheets and all of my laundry done
  • Received my "Pass of all Passes" for the summer! Booya!
  • Updated my calendar and all of my remaining school days fit on it. SO close to being done!
  • I'll be home from friday-tuesday
  • I have fabulous plans while I am home with friends
  • been finding some great music lately--perfect for my drive home tomorrow
  • it is SUNNY!!
  • I will be done with work in 7.5 hours
  • no molecular biology homework this weekend
  • got a letter from Zach! Him and Chris will be home in 6 and 3 months!
'Til next time my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment