Friday, March 16, 2012

Mommy's 44

Alright I'm almost two weeks late but my mom's birthday was last tuesday and she turned a whopping 44. Here are 44 things you may or may not know about my mother...
  1. Her maiden name is Buck
  2. She is the 2nd of 7 kids
  3. She grew up on a farm
  4. Her knees dislocate like mine
  5. She danced and cheered growing up
  6. She likes to talk a lot
  7. She is a great friend
  8. She is where I get my reality tv addiction from
  9. She loves KFC and I had enough growing up to last me a lifetime. Hence why I will never eat there again.
  10. She's a fashionista~~thank goodness for morgan being a girly girl cause she's had to deal with me as a tom boy (hoodies and jeans for life!!)
  11. She knows the most random trivia facts
  12. She taught me the importance of service
  13. She has a strong testimony
  14. She doesn't like ice cream
  15. She worked at Dairy Queen growing up
  16. She loves to quilt
  17. She loves Gilbert as much if not more than her children
  18. She has bad eye sight
  19. She always wants the best for us kids
  20. She's had her share of being Cheer/Dance mom
  21. She made me stay in piano until I graduated no matter what I wanted--thank you
  22. She's always thinking of others
  23. She is a clean freak
  24. She taught me to pray always
  25. She's the primary chorister & kicks butt at her calling 
  26. She has the skin of an indian... She is about 20 shades darker than me year round
  27. She spends lots of money on me :)
  28. She's the safe driver in the family
  29. She occasionally tap dances with old ladies
  30. She has huge calf muscles
  31. She only drinks her diet coke in a real glass with ice
  32. and probably over 100 pairs of shoes
  33. She can be really funny 
  34. She does a pretty good job of keeping me in line whether I like it or not
  35. She loves the movie Madagascar
  36. She makes a mean cheesecake and banana bread
  37. I give her credit for most my decisions in life (like going into pharmacy)
  38. She's always right. Never bet against her.
  39. She's a big time shopper 
  40. She thinks sleeping in is 9:00 ha ha
  41. You would probably really enjoy watching her type or text (Hunt and Pecker)
  42. She loves Food Network
  43. She has a crush on Bob Harper and Chris Powell
  44. She is a to-do list queen
And there you have it! Hope 44 is your best year yet Mom! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment