Friday, June 22, 2012

It's friday, friday, gotta get down on friday

Like I always say.... TIME IS FLYING!!

I cannot believe that it is almost July. Seriously, being super busy during the summer sure makes it cruise. But I don't mind. I am so looking forward to the end of August. I have so many changes taking place in my life and it is going to be so great. I can't even wait!

So like I said, my summer has been busy. Super busy! Here is just a brief glimpse into my life next week....

Monday: Work 10-8
Tuesday: Class from 9-11, 12-3, 5-7:30
Wednesday: Work 10-8
Thursday: Class again from 9-7:30
Friday: Work 9-4
Saturday: Work 9-1:30.
Whoa. I'm overwhelmed. No free days for me. But it's ok. I don't mind it. I work with my two very best friends so I actually enjoy being at work most of the time and for the most part I enjoy my classes. Today I had to work from 8-7. wow it was a long day. And then after I went with Melissa to Pleasant Grove's Strawberry Days. It was like the cutest little carnival. I really wish we had something like it back home. Founder's Day doesn't even compare. 

 Apparently nobody else goes to summer school...
 Campus is soooo green and pretty!
 Sun through the ride at the carnival 

 Our favorite ride!

Melissa and I eating strawberries and cream. Yum.

Praise the Heavens... i don't have to work tomorrow! So great. That means homework catch-up. And I'm going to the Orem Owlz game with Savanah! And they are playing the Raptors!! Shoot I don't know who I am going to cheer for... But I think if I want to keep Savanah I better root for the Owlz.. Sorry Jade! ha ha 

Lots has been happening! Finished spring term classes and started summer term, passed my two year mark at Target. I can't believe it has been that long!! I'm so old. And now the countdown is on for my family trip! 23 days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment