Saturday, June 30, 2012

I live in a box.

That statement is how I have summed up my summer. My days consist of
school: in a classroom (15x15?)
work: in a maybe 15x10 cubby hole
bedroom: 10x10 square

I literally live in a box. every dang day. But that's fine. My weeks just keep zooming by. I wish it would slow down a little bit... but then I'm so so so ready for August 14th to get here that I don't even care. August 14th I move out. New apartment, new roommates, new ward, new location, NEW LIFE. I cannot wait. I think about it everyday and get so excited. 6 1/2 weeks left. and two of those weeks I will be vacationing. I spend more time away at school and work than I spend in my apartment. Summer is beginning to wear on me. But I'm told this is life as an adult.

Some good news is:

Two of my really good friends from freshman year got home from their missions this week! Christopher is HOME!! It was soo good to talk to him and catch up! And cute little Logan just got home yesterday and I get to go to his homecoming next sunday! I can't believe two years went by so fast.

Last night I went to dinner and shopping with Melissa. We also saw the movie People Like Us. It was really good, I recommend it! The ending is nothing you expect!

Savanah was camping with her family all weekend so I was super bored but I felt super productive today! I worked from 9-1:30 and then tried to get as many things done as possible since it was my first free time of the week. I went at got me a gym membership. We just got a brand new Planet Fitness right across the street from work so it is the perfect location and it is no contract $10 a month open 24 hours.. Exactly what I need. I then went to campus and unintentionally spent some money on the new football game day shirts. They are so cute! I wanted to get emotional since it was the last BYU football shirt I will by haha. I then finished all of my physics homework that is due next week, wrote all of my lab write-ups for the rest of the semester, did a lot of my reading for living prophets, picked out songs to play and practiced for sacrament tomorrow. Plus... I vacuumed and scrubbed and washed my car and filled it up with gas. My mom would have been so proud. So I'm feeling awesome!! and absolutely exhausted.

My next purchase will be earplugs. And I am 100% serious. That way I don't have to hear the dang tv, my roommates, the squeaky door that wakes me up anytime someone opens it or freaking fireworks. I'm sorry that I have to be a fun hater, people. But if you were working full time and going to school full time so would you!! I need my sleep!

But on the bright side! Only 2 weeks of absolute torture until my family vacation! I'm soooo ready! Peace out folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment