Monday, June 4, 2012

Month gone by

Well. It has been a month since my last blog. I guess i've been a little busy. And then when I remember that I need to blog it is bedtime and i'm too tired. But now i'm watching Baby Mama so I think I can spare some time. It has only been a month, but I feel like a lot has happened. Even though my life isn't really exciting... All i do is go to school, study physics, and work. Here are some pictures::

 I always wear my name tag upside down on accident
 Having class in SLC twice a week I've been able to venture around and find some fun places
 And I think the capital is beautiful
 I attempted to make a brownie cheesecake and it didn't kill anyone
 I've been home quite a bit lately
 My best friend from work, Melissa, got married!
These are my two best friends. Melissa and Savanah (my new soon to be roommate). I play with them everyday! And the best days are when we all work at the same time! Work doesn't get better than that!
 Made faces with my sis
 Got a flat tire on the freeway
 Went to the He Is We concert with Linds. Survived all of the awful opening bands...barely.
 Finally finished book 5 of HP. Now on to book 6. Gotta finish before the end of summer! It's on my bucketlist. **funny story. I was sitting in relief society and we have class in a chemistry classroom. There was a big poster on the wall for an iclicker frequency code and it was DA. All i could think about the whole rest of class was Dumbledore's Army. ha ha

 Bought tickets to see Wicked in SLC!! Can't wait!
Getting my moneys worth of my Pass of all Passes!

Also something I don't have a picture of but is pretty freaking important... I registered for the PCAT. The MCAT, but for Pharmacy school.  September 18th! This is a pretty big deal cause I'm not 100% sure that pharmacy school is in my plans but this is a start. We'll see what happens. Wish me luck! Also i'm halfway through summer school! I have finals next week and then summer term starts the next week. Andd I booked a flight to South Carolina for Sharon's wedding! Let's just say that between Wicked, a plane ticket to South Carolina, fixing burned out tail lights in my car, and registering for the PCAT and buying books to study with, my bank account is being depleted. Good thing for work. Well i'll try to be better at blogging.  Peace out homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment