Friday, December 28, 2012

Overload.

Overload may be an understatement. Because I'm one of those poor unfortunate souls with an Android, it is such a big, fat pain to upload my pictures from my phone!! But I love taking pics with my phone because it is convenient!! (and that is the only reason because 1-my camera takes pictures upside down for some reason and 2- my front camera is like a .5 megapixel so it is AWFUL--as you will see in half of these pictures!) Anyways, life has finally slowed down for 10 seconds and I decided to try and get caught up! Sorry it is so random and scattered. I have no idea what is going on with my blogger right now but i'm just lazy and don't know how to fix it so just go with it....

My recent life has consisted of....

*lots of basketball!! -little bro's senior year at Weber.


<<**The longest neck hair ever I found on my brother... Think it's time to start shaving bud ;)


**>>
We like to dress my cat up so HE can be a Glamour Girl :)











**More basketball!! But this time Jimmer was involved!! Sister date to ESA.
*** RECORD day at work... a normal day consists of about 280-300 prescriptions. This day I wanted to kill myself... 406. wooo
**Temple Square with the fam





** First time snowboarding in like 6 years!! So glad I caved and got a season pass to Sundance. I love it. I go by myself and my family makes fun of me.




*(below)* I made a Christmas tree out of construction paper instead of studying for finals to make my apartment feel a little more like christmas :)
**I biffed it after getting a little cocky and got a little injury. Nice fat, bloody lip. Didn't stop me from going back for more though!


**Got to spend some time with my cute little cousins! I have trillions of them, but I only got pics with these two cuties. Vienna and Lincoln.



**Got to spend some much needed time this break with friends! Lunch with Jade, who I haven't seen since April, Lunch with Courtney and Lindsay, and then two nights with my boys.


Ok, I'm going to get a little sappy. Honestly if you would have told me my sophomore year of high school the effect these boys would have on my life I would have laughed at you. They are honestly the greatest. Parker, Christian, Spencer and Josh (who didn't come to dinner). They have been there for me through it all. And honestly I am closer with them after all of these years than any of my friends that are my age. Actually today 5 years ago was the first time we hung out. Well, with Parker and Christian anyways. Alvin and the Chipmunks at the movie theatre on 12th street. Then a few days later I met Greg as we played 'Sting' at Parker's house and Christian wore my hair extensions. Ha ha. Man I am so glad we are still friends. I can count on them for anything. Love you boys! And I guess I owe all the credit to Trevor. And Myrika. So thanks, guys. haha.



**^^ More basketball games. Waiting for Varsity. Being bored. And saying "bring it on Skyview!"

**Jabari Parker came to BYU and I sat right across from him! Yes, THEE Jabari Parker. I had arrows drawn on there so you could see him but they disappeared. He is the one right under and to the left of the orange shirt dude. He's a stud. But didn't choose BYU... So go DUKE. I'm ok with it, I like Duke.
**It's fun finding your brother's name and pictures on the internet and in the newspaper! Weber is currently 9-1 and ranked 3rd in the state! Keep up the killer season boys!


WHEW. That was a lot of jumbled mess. Sorry. Not sorry. My life is great right now. I'm down to one single semester left at BYU. And I only have 1 yucky class! It is gonna be a pretty chill semester (I hope anyways). Just snowboarding, working, and that's about it. 

One year ago was the knee surgery. Crazy how time flies. One year ago I had to rely on the mercy of other people for about 8 weeks.  I was so depressed and miserable. It's fun to see how far I (and my knee) have come! :)

Talk soon, k bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment