Friday, December 14, 2012

Seven down.

One to go. Semesters, that is. I just survived my hardest semester at BYU and I honestly couldn't be happier. My next semester is filled with a bunch of garbage classes like Family Finances and Philosophy. I'm thrilled. I only have one class for my major where as this semester every single class I had was for my major. A little overwhelming. But it is over!!!!! And I don't go back to school until January 7th. That is AFTER my birthday. Oh man, BYU really knew how to make my senior year great!

I even got to read Harry Potter today after taking my last final :) I haven't read it since the first week of the semester.. maybe one day I will finish book 7! Now just a little work (and when I say little I mean 50 hours in the next 6 days) and then I get to go home for a week! And I'll probably reward myself for all of my hard work this semester by going snowboarding on monday :) Why not?! I also cleaned out my backpack, notebooks, and desk and my room is spotless!

My apartment is gonna be super quiet this weekend! All of my roommates are leaving for the break so I'll have the place to myself for the week! Which means the TV is all mine and my music will be blaring as loud as I please!

I just realized I never uploaded these pics! Here are a few from my apartment's successful Halloween party! Just call me Martha Stewart! Actually, please don't.










Well that is life in a nutshell right now I guess. Just the usual. Oh and then there is this boy that lives in California that I wish didn't live in California.

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment