Thursday, September 2, 2010

Car Dilemma :(

As many of you know my car has reached its final days.  It is officially dead. The battery keeps dying and it is to the point where it will not even turn over anymore; it just clicks. So this week has been a quite miserable one. I definitely took my car for granted! I never realized how much i use it! Thanks to my parents, up to this point I have been spoiled enough not to have to pay for a car or insurance or anything. But my time has come to grow up and be an adult. Luckily I have been blessed with a job the past couple of months so i have been able to save up a bit of money. On the other hand, having a job at this point hasn't been so convenient. I have been mooching rides off of everyone i know that owns a car down here. I HATE IT!! I feel like such an inconvenience. But my friends have been really great so i haven't had to resort to the 1.6 hour UTA bus ride to work. I will hopefully be getting my loan approved tomorrow, and car shopping on saturday so next week isn't so miserable! I've been looking at an '05 Kia Optima or an '03 Mazda Protege!

No comments:

Post a Comment