Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Big Purchase!

I am officially the owner of a 2005 white Dodge Neon. I absolutely love it! It is a lot smaller than my honking huge avalon so it has been different to get used to, but i love the turning radius and such! It has been so fun! And I feel like such an adult. So grown up finally owning my own car. I already feel like this car is my baby! I'm so in love with it, and so careful! So far the only problem is adjusting to the non-automatic lights. My avalon had automatic lights so i never had to deal with them, but this car has manual lights and i have already forgotten 3 times to turn them off! So i have stuck a note on my keys to remind me to turn them off! I finally have my freedom back and i can go where i need to and do the things i need to! Thanks mom and dad for finding me a great new car !!

No comments:

Post a Comment