Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Running slow...

Well I guess I am not as great at keeping a blog as I thought I would be! I am just so busy it is hard to find free time and when I do find a little free time I usually spend that time catching a quick little nap because lately I am getting about 5 hours of sleep maximum! So life has just been super crazy lately. I am working about 25-30 hours a week with a 15 credit hour load. Needless to say... I have no life. Fortunately I haven't minded too bad. I kind of like being a responsible adult. But there are so many nights I just want to cry because I want to stay home and pop in a movie instead of going to work. But I love my job!! For those of you that don't know, I work at the Target Pharmacy in Orem. I love it! I love the people I work with also! I dread going to work all day long until I step foot in the store and then I remember how much I enjoy being there. This week work has been a little stressful though because we rolled out a new software system and everybody is trying to learn the ropes. Anyways, that has basically been my life for the past 3 weeks since the last time I posted. However last week I went to the Brad Paisley concert! oh my heck I LOVE brad paisley! This was the second annual girls outing to see Brad. And I can assure you it will continue! Also, Me and my roommate Sharon took a little drive to see the temples all light up one night so I will share some pictures of that!

                                            Aubrey, Me, Emily, Shelby, Courtney



                                                       The Mt. Timp Temple


                                                        Good 'ol Provo

I just love temples so much! They are so pretty! and i feel SO blessed to have so many so close to me! It takes me about an hour and 20 minutes to drive home and I pass 8 temples on my way home! I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment