Thursday, October 7, 2010

Called To Serve..

If you haven't caught on by now, it is best friend week. I have been recognizing the special people in my life. I got this idea from Conference during Pres. Monson's talk on being grateful. I am so grateful for these people in my life and for their special friendships. I would be wrong if I didn't say that some of these boys are included in my best friend category. I am so grateful for all of them and their service! They are such great examples to me and I look up to them so much! I've kind of been thinking about whether I want to go on a mission or not and it totally makes me realize how much these boys sacrifice! I miss these boys so much, but I am so proud of them and I know they couldn't be in a better place! Love you boys!
All of these guys are great! But I must say a special thanks to Christian, Zachary and Christopher! Thank you for being my best friends! Thanks for being there whenever I needed you! I miss you guys!! I wish you the best two years ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment