Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Corn Digger

Courtney (aka corny) Makel (aka mackel) Phipps...

Whether it be running down the halls of Weber High to be the first people in line for lunch, or going to Zach's hockey games late monday night when I had noone else to go with.... Corny is my girl. My access to playing with her was so convenient while she was in orem. Now i never see her. never hear from her. never even know if she is living. But i miss the crap out of her. Take a step into our lives:














Courtney my dear... I miss you!! Thank you for everything!! I will never forget the moment I was told that you were gonna come on our senior trip and I didn't even know you... And then next thing we know we are best friends! Ha ha we have many many memories that I will never forget. Thank you! I love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Melnie! I love you girl and I love this! I am so sorry we haven't talked in weeks! We need to skype asap!! And I missss you and Linds!! You guys are welcome to come and stay in Logan anytime!!!! Ahhh I miss you and all our running to lunch memories. LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete