Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ma Gurl

Her name is
Lindsay
Linds
Brinz
Brinzee
Brinzel
etc.

She is my roommate.....
She is my puzzle lover.....










She is the laugher of my jokes when noone else thinks I am funny...


She is my go-to-girl...


She is my personal hair consultant.... (She's thinking I should go black...)

She is my cougar fan....
She is my partner in crime...

















She is the best part of my work day...










  





She is the drier of my tears....















She is my entertainment and the reason i laugh....


















She is my best friend....
















LOVE YOU BRINZ!!!! Thanks for all you do! I'm so grateful for your friendship!

P.S. Do feel free to come back home any time now...

2 comments:

  1. What a cute post, Mel Mel! I'm so glad you blog and that I found you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MELVIN. you are the best roomie ever!!! I am so glad that you are my best friend and we get to spend the best moments and memories ever together!!! i love you!!

    ReplyDelete