Thursday, December 30, 2010

Days 1-5

Day 1 – your favorite songOh man... This is a tough one. I am such a music listener. But it is always different music. I would have to say that my top three are Amazed by Lonestar, Shine by The Morning Of, and Then by Brad Paisley. But I have LOTS of favorites!
Day 2 – your favorite movie
This again is a hard decision. I am a movie buff. Nothing better than being lazy after work and just popping in a movie. I would have to say that my two favorites are A League of Their Own, and The Parent Trap-the lindsay lohan version
Day 3 – your favorite television program
I am a reality TV lover. So you think you can dance, bachelor or bachelorette, Survivor, Dancing with the stars, you name it, I am obsessed! But currently it is GLEE. You can hate and judge all you want but I love it.
Day 4 – your favorite book
Honestly I am not really a reader. I have read Twilight of course and I love it. I love the Book of Mormon. But a book I remember absolutely loving is the Count of Monte Cristo. I love the movie but the book is better. I recommend it :)
Day 5 – your favorite quote
"He can only guide our Footsteps when we move our Feet." -Marion G. Romney

No comments:

Post a Comment