Thursday, December 30, 2010

Days 6-11

Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things


A free day with nothing to do, a short shift at work, religion classes at BYU, getting a letter from a missionary, seeing a long lost friend, swedish fish, laughing really hard, snickers, inside jokes, a sunny day, vacations, finishing something I have been working on for a long time, hearing my favorite song on the radio, puzzle time with my roomies, driving the Ogden Canyon, the finished product of cleaning my bedroom, hearing from my family without me having to call them, looking at pictures are remembering the memories behind them, playing the piano for ME and not for my calling, gerber daises.


Day 7- A picture that makes you happy


I have a few...

















Day 8- a picture that makes you sad


I miss my best friends

Day 9- A picture that you took






Day 10- A picture of  you from 10 years ago

Unfortunately I don't have such a thing on my computer ha ha so 5 years will have to work. Here I am, age 15, first time behind the wheel, braces and all..

Day 11- A Picture of you recently 




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are finally blogging again. My favorite picture by far is the one of you at age 15 hahaha

    ReplyDelete