Friday, December 31, 2010

Days 12-15

Day 12- Something you are OCD about


I hate to admit it... But i am a tad OCD about a few things. First and foremost the microwave. When I see that the microwave has extra time on it I can't help but clear the time off... It bothers me so badly ha ha. Also, drawers not being shut all of the way. And money in the register MUST be facing the same direction.. ha ha when I am working the front I can't not organize it. And even numbers. I LOVE even numbers.. but i just have problems with odd numbers. I think they are ugly and they really bug me. ha ha  Thats all i can think about right now.

Day 13- A fictional book


One of my favorite books is the secret journal of Brett Colton and ALSO the kind of sequel called When the Bough Breaks. Read them. NOW.

    

Day 14- A non-fictional book


I don't think I have really ever read a non-fictional book. besides like biographies for elementary book reports ha ha but currently I am still reading this and love it

Day 15- Your dream house


hmmm.. this is something I can honestly say I haven't ever really thought about. I would love something like this...


But I also wouldn't mind something nice and simple. 

2 comments:

  1. Secret Journal of Brett Colton. Best ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, okay, so I saw the picture of The Secret Journal of Brett Colton going down my blog feed, and I just had to say: that is the BEST book in the world. I read it like forever ago, and I still remember the whole thing. Just saying(:

    ReplyDelete