Thursday, January 6, 2011

Days 16-20

Day 16: A song that makes you cry (or almost)


I have two songs that make me quite a bit emotional

one: Don't worry now- Britt Nichols
two: you're gonna miss this-trace adkins

I love them both. Good messages.

Day 17: An art piece


I guess this is supposed to be my favorite art piece? I honestly don't have one. I like pictures of nature and pretty places, especially of places that i have been to and have been able to appreciate in person. Actually I take that back. I do have a favorite. I found it in Disneyland and fell in love with it. I asked for it for Christmas but i had no luck... ha ha this will be in my future home you can bet on that...


Day 18: My future wedding.....

will be loaded with gerber daises. I LOVE gerber daises! and it has always been my dream to have gerber daises all over.




or.. i want just black and red as my colors with red roses


ehh ok maybe i don't like that idea so much.. haha i guess we will just have to wait and see what my wedding will look like


Day 19: A talent

Well i don't think i have very many talents... but i guess i would consider piano playing one of my talents. I use to HATE playing the piano. i would only practice on lesson day if i could get away with it. It was an annoyance to me and I did not enjoy it. But ever since I have graduated I have loved it. I miss having a piano to play on whenever I want. And when i go home my family yells at me to get off cause I spend so much time on there!




Day 20: A hobby
You may all laugh at me but one of my hobbies is knitting. Yes, I am a knitter. I only have one pattern that I make so I guess i'm not that big of a knitter but I enjoy it. It is my stress reliever. I could knit and knit but then my pinky fingers get really sore and hurt for a few days haha but here are some of my projects. I like to call them scripture totes. They are pretty fun but take forever to make! I have made about 10






No comments:

Post a Comment