Thursday, January 20, 2011

Change is a good thing

Yesterday I realized a simple concept. I love change. I got in the mood to rearrange my bedroom and it is like a completely different place. i absolutely love it. Every time I open my door it makes me so happy to realize the change and the difference. Also I put a blanket over my window cause there is a stupid light in the stairwell that shines through my window.. Now my room is so dark I'm pretty sure I could sleep for days.  Here are some pics. I guess you won't know that it is different if you didn't see my bedroom in the first place, but here it is!



Secondly... you've gotta love these gems. These were a gift from Parker for my birthday and so I wake up to our beautiful faces daily.
(Yes, they are magnets ha ha)

 To my mom and dad: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Big 22 years! Thank you for being in love. I love you guys so much and I'm so grateful for you. Thanks for all that you do for me! I have the best parents in the world. I hope you are having a blast in Puerto Rico!


And last item of business for the day... most of you may know about my byu basketball obsession. And if not... I am obsessed. I will admit it. But this season I was a little heartbroken because my favorite player is serving a mission now. Tyler Haws. My love. But a new mormon message features this beaut... so please enjoy! (mormon message down below)


 Please watch this and try not to cry cause I can't help but cry everytime. ;)



Can't wait for your return to the Marriott Center Elder Haws! You are missed!

1 comment:

  1. Love your room Mel! And I was watching that video and when they drop him off at the MTC Taylor Jacobs is in that video like 7 different times haha I love it!

    ReplyDelete