Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sweet freedom

Some lyrics from one of my favorite Kenny Chesney songs, but currently the words ringing through my head over and over again.

Finals are OVER!!!!

and i don't feel half bad about them... I feel complete. Sure I probably could have studied a little bit more, but who couldn't right?

My break starts NOW. And I couldn't be happier. Well actually that is a lie. If i didn't have to work and I could go home right now then I would be happier, unfortunately I can't go home til next thursday. But I must say it will be a good break for me. A much needed break. This will be the longest break from school that I have had since last Christmas break... Dang. Just the sound of that reminds me how absolutely exhausted I am. School is wearing me out. Unfortunately I will be saying the same thing this time next year because say hello to summer school once again : ) The sad thing is, summer school is not helping me graduate any earlier. Instead it is just taking out excess time that I would have to be in school completing my nasty pre-reqs for "farm school", yes. That is what I have decided to call it. 

I also officially have the house to myself starting tonight at 11 pm. YEAH BOIII. So if anyone wants to come visit, spend the night, etc, I have plenty of beds (Thanks Linds and Sharon ; )) So come play with me cause I will be here til Thursday night. 

Can't believe Christmas is next week! So excited! I can't wait to go home and spend some time with my family! (Probably the most time since last Christmas) and my little Gilby of course! 

Love you all!

1 comment: