Saturday, June 18, 2011

contradiction.

I LOVE lazy productive days.

How may those two words be in the same sentence you ask? i will tell you.

Today is a free day. These are few and far between for me ever since i started working full time.

I slept in knowing I had the whole day to do whatever i wanted. no where to be. no one to see. (Parker if you read this.... you never told me where your tournament was. NOT MY FAULT!)

Anyways, I rolled out of bed and played catch up for the past basically 3 weeks.

 I got all of my laundry done, went tanning, went to the gym, went to the temple and did baptisms, cleaned my room, cleaned out my car, went to the bank, picked out and practiced the songs for sacrament meeting tomorrow, wrote back to the letters that have been sitting on my desk the past few weeks, and showered and got ready.

Productive right? but all at the same time it was such a nice lazy day cause I had no time restraints. Plus I slept in. AND... now i have nothing else to do. So i'm going to catch up on all of my SYTYCD episodes i've missed.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment