Monday, December 5, 2011

Funny Bunnies

So this weekend my family went to the BYU basketball game that was at the Delta Center and then we went to see the lights at temple square. Here is a picture of my dad bundled up.. He entered the game looking like this. I wish this picture did it justice..  I was so embarrassed. I begged him to remove it.



I'm currently taking a break from studying for a nasty Science of Biology test. Watching the good 'ol CMA's. Wish they were weekly!

The other day i was reading through my journal (which I haven't written in for a real long time cause of my blog) and I found so many things that I found to be so funny. I will share some. Hope you find them as funny as i did.


  • When Lindsay and I banged pots and pans around the house to bring in the New Year. 
  • For that matter, the fact that linds and I put together a glow-in-the-dark unicorn puzzle on new years eve
  • While eating at Cafe Rio long ago Parker started singing.."if you need me call me, no matter where you are no matter how far baby" super loud and like everyone was looking at us while Sharon and I just tried to hide.
  • When I fell asleep during o-chem and when i woke up I wondered why the professor was showing pictures of hawaiian islands--oh nope, those are definitely molecules. 
  • When Linds and I stayed up late choreographing a dance with our life size poster of Justin Bieber
  • When Parker was sitting in the back seat and my ipod was on shuffle. Ace of Base 'Wheel of Fortune' came on and Parker sang the first two lines of the song perfectly. (you tube it if you don't know what it sounds like)
  • When I went on a blind date to see the movie Prom and we were the only ones in the theater 
  • When I had to leave Harry Potter because there was a bomb threat in the theater so we were all evacuated. 
  • When Luke told us the definition of a really gross word 
  • When the parachuter carrying the American flag at the Stadium of Fire ran into the barrier and took out the camera man
  • When Sharon and I experienced this
  • When my mechanical pencil ran out of lead in the testing center while I was taking my midterm that consisted of writing 6 essays... 
  • When I stormed the field when BYU beat Utah in overtime and got a bloody nose.
Just a few of some funny moments in the life of Melanie...feel free to laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment