Wednesday, December 7, 2011

one hundred.

Well here you have it... blog post #100 of Love the Life You Live.

Quite an accomplishment. Too bad it took me about 16 months. Oh well.

I will celebrate by making 100 flash cards for a final. Boo.


BUT. I am ALL done will class and homework and tests... except for 4 more finals of course.

And then all things X-mas.

I've already purchased for:
My boss
My brother
My mom

And i got my christmas cards in the mail today. Too bad I don't get to pick them up at the stupid post office until tomorrow.

I'm studying for years.. and them i'm going to the Marriott Center and praying that my Cougs can pull off and upset against Weber State. Sorry Wildcats... You are purple and ugly and remind me of old people. Glad i'm not acquainted with you daily. 

Will I take 4 finals on monday? quite possibly. Depending on how this weekend goes... 

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment