Saturday, July 23, 2011

Life is short.
And you never know when someone you love will be gone.
I couldn't be more grateful that I went home for the 4th and got to see one of my best friends for 10 minutes.
I'll sure miss you, Greg.
I can't thank you enough for your friendship.
Since you've been home from the mission things haven't been like they used to be. Texting has been our form of communication.
It's hard to think I was texting you earlier this week.
Our memories are forever.
These next few weeks won't be the most fun.
I don't like to think about it.
Just know I will always remember you.
I probably won't watch the new Batman cause it will remind me of you.
I will forever live by our motto: "WHY SO SERIOUS?!"
I will dedicate my car to you since we have the same one.
I'll re-read your letters from the mission and remember why your letters were my favorite ones to get.
I'll still pride myself in getting the first letter out of all of our friends. They were all jealous.
I'll go to disneyland and ride Pirates of the Caribbean 20 times just for you.
I'll remember our inside jokes like "put it up, put it up"
I'm going to hang the picture you drew me up in my bedroom and look at it often.
I'm still going to try and set our siblings up ;)
I'll look forward to seeing you very shortly.
love you Greg!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I was on Nichole's profile and I forgot. Anyway, this is so tragic. Greg was one of the sweetest guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my gosh, Mel I'm so so sorry. I haven't had internet or a cell phone since last Thursday,but when I heard the news today I immediately thought of you. I come home from Canada on Saturday. So if you're in Ogden I want to see you, if not then I'll be coming down to Provo asap. Hang in there girly! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete