Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stadium was on Fire.

Yes. I attended the stadium of fire this evening. No need to explain myself, i'm obsessed with Brad Paisley.  Of course it was a must for me. Although i regret to say he did not sing my favorite song "Then" i moved on and enjoyed my night.

David Archuleta was a doll- what else would he be? he is so tender. I couldn't help but feel like one of those 12 year old girls swooning over him. Sure he was a little awkward but I'll forgive him.

The fireworks were off the heezy. So good and so loud. and so close to our faces. I LOVE fireworks! I was just telling linds today how they make me feel sentimental. How could life be any better? A warm, beautiful, summer night watching fireworks in the land of the FREE. I love fireworks. They make me remember how blessed I am. (as weird as that sounds)

Living within walking distance of the stadium is a giant plus. I didn't have to wait a second in bad traffic. One of my biggest pet peeves in life.

I witnessed the stadium almost catch on fire. No joke. I saw a fire. Thought it was sketchy and then 2 minutes later i see firemen RUNNING to it with water bottles. hahahaha i was dying.

Then of course you can't forget when the parachuter took out the camera man on his landing haha i think you had to be there to truly appreciate all of these great moments.

And i can't complain about my company either. Thanks Doug! :)

Coming home for the 4th. Can't wait! I'm surprising the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment