Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"used to"

These words have seemed to haunt me lately.

I used to be a cheerleader.
I used to be skinnier.
I used to get straight A's.
I used to have friends.
I used to play the piano. (ok i still kinda do)
I used to have a social life.
I used to have no worries.
I used to not have a job.
I used to be young.

well now mostly none of those things are true anymore but i've found it is time to start accepting my new life and the new me.

I am old.
I am grown up and have to be responsible now.
College is hard. But like they always say C's get degrees! thats great... but c's don't get me into pharmacy school.
I don't have friends.
I'm not a social butterfly.
I spend most of my free time on the couch by myself.

but i'm learning to be okay with it! I'm finding lots of things to do. I will have you all know i finally finished my Thomas S. Monson biography today!! yes, it did in fact take me 9 months to finish. It wasn't my highest priority in life obviously but definitely a great book! Glad to finally have it finished! now to finish the BOM before school starts!

Did i mention i'm excited for school to start? Didn't think I would ever say it but i'm ready to get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment