Sunday, July 17, 2011

why me.........

So tonight i went to go enjoy myself some wizardry and witchcraft.

First of all it took a lot of effort to get there. Between wrong show times and 3d vs. 2d and people wanting to go see transformers 3, convincing harry upon these peeps was difficult stuff.

Then about an hour and a half into the movie an obnoxious buzzing noise starts going off and we are told that an emergency has taken place and we must evacuate. Come to find out there was a threat to blow up the building. Awesome. So we stayed and waited it out while all of the cops and firemen did their thing cause they said they might restart them... well then it turned 12:45 and we decided there was no chance. So now I have to go watch the whole first half again and still have NO IDEA what is going to happen!! (no, i didn't read the books, so don't spill the beans!) At least i got a discount for being a student AND didn't pay for the 3D version.

I literally am left at a cliffhanger right now. It's not even funny! I have so many unanswered questions and I  am just living in suspense... I guess i better go monday morning so i can finish it!


Better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment