Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Looking Forward

............ to AUGUST!!!!

So many things are happening in August that I am so excited for!


  • Friends are getting home from missions!! Christian and Chase I cannot wait to see your faces! Homecomings galore! It's about time!
  • SHARON GETS BACK!!!! 
  • Other people get back! Including new peeps that i'm excited to have down here so I can expand my friend circle. Nate, Chase and Cameron-that is you.
  • Sister becomes a teen (ok not something i'm particularly excited about but something that happens nontheless)
  • School starts!! I don't think I have ever been excited for school to start haha but I am ready! 
  • More people in Provo aka more dating options
  • Target Employee Appreciation month!-- nothing great unfortunately but a nice little discount on target brand items
  • One month closer to Rascal Flatts!!! Check that off my bucket list!
Well thats all for now. But thats what i'm looking forward to right now. Too bad it isn't like a trip to New York or something but I guess that will have to wait til Thanksgiving... Right mom and dad?!? ;)

**Sidenote: Jimmer's dad and sister came into Target today and I spied on them the whole time. Helped them find Mylicon Drops for baby Tyler. I was freaking out. 

1 comment:

  1. Mel I love reading your posts....It just always makes me smile. You are so cute and sweet and just have this positive energy about you. I totally look up to you, and this you're absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete