Friday, November 12, 2010

The turkey is on its way

As Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, I have been thinking about what I am grateful for in my life. I now realize how lucky I have been up until know to spend the holidays with my family. This year is going to be a little different with my demanding work schedule. Unfortunately my time with my family will be limited, but I am looking forward to what I will get.

After reflecting on my life to this point I have had a lot of people, places, things and moments be very influential in my life. They have made me who I am today.

I am grateful for these people: 








 I'm grateful for these moments:












I'm grateful for these places:










 I'm grateful for these memories:














I could probably go on for days about all of the things I am grateful for. But most of all.... My family, My friends, and My religion. I would be lost without the three. i love you all. 

1 comment: