Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My deepest apologies...

Dearest Aggie fans. I really do love you, but i really dislike your school. to this day I still get a crack out of the fact that USU thinks that they are rivals with BYU.. Like it makes for the biggest game of their season.. Well the truth is, hardly anyone at BYU even knows you exist, let alone think you are our rivals. Too bad poor Tai Wesley had to foul out.. I'm truly sorry about your loss last night. Actually no.. i'm not. What an awesome game!! And definitely my favorite poster of the game went like this..... "You stormed the field?? We were 1-4." Hahaha I laughed so hard when I saw that. BUT. It was such an awesome game. I will admit that I love utah state because it brought me two of my best friends. Emily and Shelby- I LOVE YOU!! It was so good seeing you!! I miss you tons!!!

Anyways, on a lighter note.... My wonderful mother just sent me the pictures from long ago that I said I would post.. So here they are :)


 World's best b-day present ever!



Market Street Grill.. YUM


Just got done with baptisms-don't judge the nappy wet hair


My brother is a garganture. 


I have the best brother. He is such a stud! 



My amazing parents

Did I say he is the cutest cat in the world? Well.... he is. 

There is my cute family. And my cute cat, Gilbert. Hope you enjoyed the pics!! Love you all! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Your brother is a stud. And, he's huge!! Gonna be an awesome ball player! Love you mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oh mel you are funny. USU and BYU will always be rivals. :) it really was so fun seeing you though, miss you so much! can't wait to play over the break!! yesssss.

    ReplyDelete