Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Catch up....

So it has been awhile since I have posted anything. Quite a bit has happened in the past few weeks so I will share a few things ...

First of all I love my family! Last friday I met up with my family in Salt Lake to celebrate my brother's birthday. Can you believe he is turning 16?? Yikes, I sure can't!! He is so tall though!

I must say I gave him THEE coolest present ever! I gave him a BYU football that I had my friend get signed by all the football team. My brother is obsessed with BYU so I think it was a big hit!

Also we all went to the Salt Lake temple and did baptisms. It was the first time my whole family has been able to go to the temple together. It was really cool! Also we went to Market Street Grill... Pretty delicious, but WAY too over-priced for the amount of food they give you.

I love and miss my family so much and I love when I am able to spend the day with them! Happy birthday Mase! I love you! You are the best brother ever! Good luck getting your license and stay away from the girls if you can!! :)

Next comes Halloween. I didn't do anything exciting. Heck I didn't even dress up or go to one of the million dances around here. Ha but I was okay with it. You can call me a homebody I guess. But I did sort of get into the Halloween spirit. Holly, Parker, and I got creative! First we had witches brew (apple juice with dry ice), we made homemade carmel apples (mom this totally reminded me of you. Once upon a time we totally used to make these!), and we made a cake (I don't know what this has to do with Halloween but we did it anyways). Although it wasn't the prime Halloween night, we had some fun.

** Pictures are to come**

No comments:

Post a Comment