Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lazy Days and Winter Haze

I love Sundays. Especially when I have nothing to do. Today Sharon and I went to ward choir practice and then I played in sacrament, the choir sang, and the talks were great. I really love my ward. After church my roommates and I had nothing to do. We seriously all sat in the family room for hours. We varied in activities from reading books, watching old tv show episodes, napping, pondering, etc. After so long I couldn't take it anymore and I needed to go on a drive. Sharon and I drove to Springville and back and then drove up to the temple and sat there for a while. Later I went on a much needed walk by myself after it started snowing...  I came in dripping wet. But I wasn't cold at all. I love when that happens. I really love being outside in the rain and snow as long as I am not cold. The rest of the night I have honestly done absolutely nothing. and i love it. I love days where I have absolutely nothing to do! Those days come very rarely with my job. But when I have them, I seize the day!!


Random picture of the day:

Back then...... life was so simple. And I was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment