Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I BLEED BLUE

BYU athletics are back in full force! Football and Basketball... the best ever! Unfortunately, being employed this year is putting a damper in my sporting event attendance. It is truly heartbreaking. But you can believe I will be at every game I can be! And, although our football team has struggled this season, that will not be the case with our basketball team! Our team is solid. I. CANNOT. WAIT. Here's a peak of so far...
 The oh-so-famous Cougar Marching Band
 Me and Clayton-Hottest game EVER! We were dripping sweat
 Friends!
 Sharon and I
 Parker*, Sharon and I
 Again*
 Roomies + Parker*
 Again*
 Me, Sharon and Holly
best picture ever

* Parker can't seem to pull a normal face in ANY picture... but we love him for who he is :)

GO COUGARS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I don't know if Linds told you but I am coming down soon! Like I want to come next weekend! So text me and let me know if you are going to be there, LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaay for bball season. so excited for the opener!!

    ReplyDelete