Saturday, January 14, 2012

Diagnosis

Since I have been locked up inside for practically 3 weeks now, I have diagnosed myself with ADD.

I can't focus or concentrate. I get distracted super easily. There is only so much Harry Potter I can read before I just can't read anymore!

Therefore, this weekend is bound to be the death of me. I got out of school at 11 on friday and I only have one class on tuesday that is at 1. Basically I don't have school again till wednesday, and that is just great!

Let's just say I have major cabin fever. I thought just being able to sit on the couch and have nothing to do would be great. But that greatness has faded. I can't even go to BYU basketball games for heavens sake. My heart just breaks. Instead I get to stay home by myself and do my exercises and writhe in pain. It's awesome.

I have been "productive" though, haha if you can even call it that. Yesterday I crafted. It is in the other room and I haven't taken a picture so just imagine it...
But Utah obviously... and it is pink n black. my only problem is my string pulled on my heart so my heart is kind of deformed... But i'm past the point of caring. I'm just proud of myself for finishing a project. 

Also, I finished Harry Potter #4 and watched movies 3 and 4 so i'm all caught up now. Now i'm going to try and cruise through 5 during this weekend. However it will be hard tonight since I have so many glorious things on TV. Someone is watching out for me and knows I'm stuck on the couch!

6:00-BYU
7:00-Sac Kings. aka Jimmer
8:00-TEBOWWW

I'm one excited girl!

Anyways, as for my leg... I'm off crutches!!!!!! It is great. But walking is still miserable. My incisions look a lot better. And my therapist got my knee to a 90 degree angle without my brace on! ouch. I'm still in quite a bit of pain. Especially during the night. My quad muscles are still hiding, but today I've had some major muscle spasms in that area so i'm just gonna be grateful for the pain and hope that is a good thing. As soon as those muscles decide to be my friend again then I'll be in good shape. Until then my leg will still be basically paralyzed.

No comments:

Post a Comment