Thursday, January 5, 2012

Neglect.

I have neglected my blog the last month. I'm sorry. It's kind of been a crazy little while.

I finished finals and worked a few days and then I headed home for the break. I got to spend some time with friends and family over the weekend and then of course it was CHRISTMAS.

Christmas was wonderful. Santa spoiled me silly. Then monday I was able to catch up with a good friend that just got home from his mission and of course prepare for surgery.

Tuesday was the big day! I went in feeling great and left wishing I were dead. Ha that is hardly an exaggeration. The week following I remained on the couch for the most part, hobbling from place to place and bossing my family around.

I had my post-op yesterday and got my staples and stitches out. That was nice. It sure didn't feel nice, but it was worth it after they were out.

Before surgery:

A week after:

Now I'm just crutching around campus like a boss. Too bad I look retarded. I have yet to drop a crutch on campus though so that is what I call a success. I think I slept 5 hours last night. My record so far. Now if only physical therapy wasn't so painful....

No comments:

Post a Comment